INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – NEWSLETTER
We inform you that, pursuant to EU regulation 2016/679 (the “Regulation“), your personal data (the “Data“) will be processed by ICTLC S.p.A. with registered office in Milan (MI), via Borgonuovo, 12 – 20121 as Data Controller (“Controller”).
The Data Controller will process the Data for:
• sending e-mail newsletters and communications relating to professional content (including updates on matters within our competence), as well as promotional communications on ICTLC S.p.A. services and initiatives. The legal basis of the processing for this purpose is your consent.
• aggregate statistical analysis relating to the territorial distribution and/or activities carried out by the subscribers to the newsletter. The legal basis of the processing for this purpose is the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to carry out aggregate statistical analysis regarding the economic and/or territorial profiling of the newsletter subscribers.
Providing Data for the abovementioned purposes is optional. However, failure to provide the Data marked as “mandatory” will prevent the Controller from sending you any newsletter.
Your Data may be shared with:
• natural persons authorised by the Controller to process the Data by reason of their work duties and subject to the signing of a confidentiality agreement;
• duly contracted third party consultants and suppliers, typically acting as Data Processors;
• subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to communicate the Data by virtue of legal provisions.
With regard to the possible transfer of Data to international organisations and/or non-EEA countries, the processing will be carried out according to one of the methods allowed by the current legislation, such as, for example, the consent of the Data Subject, the adoption of Standard Clauses approved by the European Commission, the selection of subjects adhering to international programs for the free flow of data or operating in countries considered safe by the European Commission.
The Data will be stored until consent is withdrawn. In any case, this is without prejudice to any further storage required by the applicable legislation.
You have the right to ask the Data Controller, at any time, for access to the Data, to rectify or erase them or to request the restriction of their processing, or to obtain the Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You may formulate a request to object to the processing of your Data in which you give evidence of the reasons justifying the objection. You may withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal.
Requests should be addressed in writing to the Controller at email@example.com
In any case, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing of your Data is contrary to the legislation in force.
Having read and understood the information, the Data Subject
Consent Do not consent
to the processing of the Data for the sending of e-mail newsletters and communications relating to professional content (including updating activities on the matters of competence), as well as promotional communications on the services and initiatives of ICTLC S.p.A.